SKU : USB00440
Convert USB 2.0 to Port Serial RS232 DB9 for use with peripherals such as Modem, Barcode Reader, or RS232 Serial Port devices, free 1 USB cable.
• Convert USB 2.0 to Port Serial RS232 (9 Pins).
• Comes with a USB 2.0 cable to extend another 1 line, about 70 cm. long.
• Suitable for plugging into a PC or Notebook computer with only a USB Port to convert the existing USB Port to a Serial Port (9 Pins).
• For connecting peripheral devices such as Modems, barcode readers, or other serial devices.
• Easy to install with one driver disc included.
• Support up to Windows 10 (32/64 Bits) and below all Macintosh and Linux systems.
* No driver disk is required for installation. Let customers enter Windows Update and update Windows to the latest updated version. When plugging in the device, The system will detect the device and update the driver from the system. Install it by yourself without needing to use the files from the disc.
• USB specfication 2.0 compliant
• Supports RS232 serial interface DB9
• Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate
• Supports remote wake-up and power management
• Avaliable for USB port
• Supports Win98/2000/XP Mac os v8.6 or higher
* Latest Updates Available for Windows 10 (64 Bits)