SKU : USB00440-2IN1
It can convert plugs into both types in one device (RS232 9 Pins and Parallel 25 Pins male) with additional connectors to choose from as needed. Cable length 1.8 meters. Suitable for converting to devices with a port. RS232 such as PDA modems or Parallel Printer Scanner models.
• USB Port to Serial RS232 connector, 9 Pins (Male) and Parallel 25 Pins (Male).
• Can be converted to plug in one device (RS232 9 Pins and Parallel 25 Pins male) with additional connectors as needed.
• Cable length 1.8 meters.
• USB 2.0 Hispeed connector supports data transmission up to 1Mbps.
• Suitable for converting and connecting devices with RS232 port such as a modem, PDA, or Parallel Printer Scanner of various models.
• Easy to install, 1 Driver disc included (backup for low Windows version only, the newer version doesn't need CD)
• Supports all Macintosh and Linux systems, including Windows 10 (32/64 Bits) and lower versions.
* No driver disc is required to install. Let customers access Windows Update and update Windows to the latest updated version. When plugging in the device, The system will detect the device and retrieve the driver. Install it yourself without the need for files from the disc.
** If many devices connect to the same Port USB device, customers should disconnect other USB peripherals before installing. Also, to prevent driver error problems that make the installation incomplete (After the installation is complete, plug in other USB devices to use again).