SKU : ADP00065
For converting the DVI port (24+5) to Port VGA, suitable for newer computers with only a DVI port but with an older monitor as a VGA, it can be used to plug into old-new devices. Compatible
• Connector for converting Port DVI head type 24+5 Pins (male) to Port VGA (female).
• Suitable for newer computers. With a video card with a DVI port but with an older monitor with a VGA.
• Can be used to connect to old-new devices. Compatible
• Plug the adapter into the DVI Port of the graphics card and tighten the screws. And then connect the VGA monitor cable.
• HOMENET48.com has tested the product. It works.
Important! Please read before placing an order.
1. Must convert from DVI to VGA only. The Input (sender = back of computer graphics card) must be DVI, and the Output (receiver = computer monitor, TV, or projector) must be VGA only. * cannot be connected interchangeably.
** If you want to connect a VGA video card and monitor to DVI, the shop needs this type of adapter for sale. Unfortunately, most of the products that The shop tried to order to test then continued not to work. Therefore yet to be available for sale.
2. Check the number of PINs of DVI. The graphics card on the back of the computer must be 24+5 Pins only. * If it is 24+1, it is DVI-D (Digital) type, can't be converted to VGA (Analog), and plugged into this adapter. No, because the number of Pins supported is not the same.