SKU : BAT00437-9BX
Battery UPS 12v 9Ah is used to replace the original ups battery damaged, deteriorated, or not store electricity. Back up power about 15-25 minutes.
• Use to replace UPS models.
• Size 12V 9Ah (with box)
• Cycle Use 14.4-15.0V
• Standby use less than 13.5-13.8V
• Initial current less than 2.7A
• Size Width x Length x Height = 6.5 x 15 x 9.4 centimeters (Please check the size carefully before purchasing)
• Used to replace the original UPS battery damaged, deteriorated, or not to store electricity.
* Can be used with only one computer and computer monitor*
** Backup power should last approximately 15-25 minutes depending on the connected equipment and power usage. Do not use to connect devices over the limit. It will make the life of the backup power shorter.
1. Bring the new Battery UPS to install instead of the old one by removing the red-black jumper head.
2. Let's plug the jumper into the new Battery immediately by giving the position of the connector to the jumper of the Battery to match the color.
3. Turn on the UPS charger to charge the Battery by leaving for at least 12 hours.
4. Test the backup power after charging is complete by bringing a fan or electrical device to try plugging in the back of the UPS and unplugging the UPS from the wall outlet. To see if the electrical equipment can draw power from the UPS battery to backup or not.